Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sensual Seduction

What a title - for anything - a blog, a song, a Morris Chestnut film! Snoop's newest song and video "Sensual Seduction" is HILARIOUS and WONDERFUL all at once! Somebody finally figured out that T-Pain and Akon don't have to be on every track if you have your own voice synthesizer. (All my love to T=Pain, nonetheless) Congrats, Snoop!



P.S. I know I am not the only person looking forward to Snoop's new reality show, "Fatherhood," on E! Then again, I know I am reality tv show fiend, so maybe I am the only one. Below is the commercial.


I know it's been a while, but expect more from me....soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Melina girl, the video director, is so talented. This is one awesome video!
Check out these 5 other great videos she made.

C. Elaine said...

Thanks, Joanie!